글번호 : 103660964
작성일 : 18.03.19 | 조회수 : 7099
|제목 : Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (English Editor & Academic Coordinator)||글쓴이 : 인사혁신팀|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS) was established in 1954 after the Korean War as Korea’s first higher education institution specialized in foreign studies, in order to promote peace in the world. Currently HUFS has grown into a prestigious university that ranks highly in the nation in global competencies. As we move towards the 100th anniversary of the university, HUFS aspires to pioneer a future as a world-class institution in pursuit of academic excellence through the consolidation of academic disciplines.
To bolster this future vision, HUFS is looking for a highly enthusiastic and experienced academic coordinator with the following qualifications and core competencies:
○ Bachelor’s degree or above from a country where English is the first language;
○ English as a first language (preferably holding a passport from an English-speaking country);
○ Fluent written and spoken Korean (bilingual candidates preferred);
○ Excellent written skills and presentation abilities;
○ Strong verbal and written communication abilities;
○ Experience helping international students study in Korea and adapt to campus life;
○ Editing & proofreading English translations of the university’s PR materials, MOU documents, official letters and relevant
documents, webpage, and social media;
○ Developing strategies, conducting research activities and actively engaging in team meetings on how to attract more international
students to the university’s international programs such as the HUFS International Summer Session;
○ Participating in international conferences and seminars to promote the university’s international programs;
○ Introducing international programs to the official visitors and dignitaries from partner universities and government bodies;
How to apply:
All applicants are invited to send a cover letter detailing their suitability for the position with respect to the requirements listed above, and a detailed curriculum vitae including the names and addresses of at least two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 28th March 2018.
Only short-listed applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted for an interview. A criminal records check will be required as a condition of becoming employed by HUFS. Additionally, the successful candidate will be required to submit copies of diplomas and transcripts certified with equivalent form of authentication.
Terms and contracts for employees are covered by Korean labor law regardless of nationality.
Applicants are requested to indicate the position applied for as the subject line of their email submission.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, 28th March 2018.
If you have inquiries about this position, please contact the HR Manager at 02-2173-2164 or by email at email@example.com